Physiotherapists in BC have highly specialized training and must be registered with their regulatory body, The College of Physical Therapists of BC.
Pediatric Physiotherapy is the assessment and treatment of infants, children, and youth with growth-related conditions, neurological concerns, and developmental delays. Demian will evaluate the unique concerns of each individual client and using his knowledge of pediatric problems will form a therapy plan that best supports the needs of the client and their family.
- Some of the conditions that Demian treats include:
- Sports injuries
- Toe-walking and other orthopedic concerns (in-toeing, rotational deformities)
- Developmental delays
- Balance and coordination
- Congenital hip dysplasia
- Clubfoot and metatarsus adductus
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Postural weakness
- Vestibular concerns (all ages)